Friday, July 24, 2015

#Summer

Hello everybody. I know I haven't been posting a lot I've been very busy this summer. I hope that you guys have the best summers ever and look at my blog. Now I've progressed a lot in gymnastics. I'm a level 2 and it is way harder than level one but I've gotten used to it. Were learning routines on bars and we have to jump on the uneven bars. On beam I've gotten so scared up there, I'm afraid of falling on my face. Ive been learning how do graceful mounts and making routines. In floor we are learning back walkovers and front walkovers. We are also learning to do front overs which are pretty much front walkovers but you land on both feet.
 I've been watching The Gabby Douglas Story a lot which was the movie that inspired me to become a gymnast. It's all about how she got to the Olympics and when she moved to Iowa to go to Chows Gymnastics. Speaking of which I'm going to Iowa next week to visit my grandparents and my dad knew how much I wanted to meet Gabby Douglas so he said that I might be able to go to Chows Gymnastics and meet her.

                       xoxo  -Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment